Request a Free Proposal
- Run multiple operating systems on a single computer including Windows, Linux and more.
- Let your Mac run Windows creating a virtual PC environment for all your Windows applications.
- Reduce capital costs by increasing energy efficiency and requiring less hardware while increasing your server to admin ratio
- Ensure your enterprise applications perform with the highest availability and performance
- Build up business continuity through improved disaster recovery solutions and deliver high availability throughout the datacenter
- Improve enterprise desktop management & control with faster deployment of desktops and fewer support calls due to application conflicts
Transforming your Business with Virtualization
Improve the efficiency and availability of your IT resources and applications through virtualization. Start by eliminating the old "one server, one application” model and run multiple virtual machines on each physical machine. CUCIT's virtualization solutions let you respond to market dynamics faster and more efficiently than ever before. Our solutions deliver resources, applications—even servers—when and where they're needed. Our customers typically save 50-70% on overall IT costs by consolidating their resource pools and delivering highly available machines with our virtualization solutions.
What is Virtualization? – How Does it Work?
Computer hardware was originally designed to run a single operating system and a single application, leaving most machines vastly underutilized. Virtualization lets you run multiple virtual machines on a single physical machine, with each virtual machine sharing the resources of that one physical computer across multiple environments. Different virtual machines can run different operating systems and multiple applications on the same physical computer.
Virtualizing your IT infrastructure lets you reduce IT costs while increasing the efficiency, utilization, and flexibility of your existing assets. Globally, companies of every size benefit from virtualization. Thousands of organizations—including all of the Fortune 100—use virtualization solutions.
Call us today to see how virtualization all or part of your IT infrastructure will benefit your organization.